The following items may not be stored at Twin View Storage facility:
- Any Living Thing
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Stolen Items
- Hazardous Items of any kind
- Hazardous waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
Our storage facilities are designed for storage only.
The following uses are not allowed:
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales
- Working in or around the unit. This includes working on cars, trucks, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc.
- Illegal uses of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Rules and relations will be given to you at the time of your rental agreement. You will be required sign that you understand each rule and regulation.